1. Our Villages are set in 400 acres of woodland – that’s a lot of space! If the location of your accommodation is important to you, you can choose a particular Lodge for a small charge. Use our interactive Village map to explore further.
2. You can book bikes, activities, events and restaurants up to six months before you arrive; this will give you a real head start to enjoying your break and, because places are limited, no one will be disappointed at missing out on an activity. To book you’ll just need your booking reference number – don’t forget to print out your itinerary before your break!
3. Here’s a little-known fact: if your booking includes 10 or more adults, our personal event planner can help with organising your activity and restaurant bookings. They can even arrange special sessions just for your group, including paintballing, tree trekking and more. Get in touch with our Contact Centre for more information on 08448 266 200.
4.Who wants to dampen the excitement of arriving at Center Parcs by waiting to check-in? Register the details of your party before you get here to speed up the check-in process once you arrive. Just visit My Booking and log in using your booking number and party details. Remember – less time spent checking in means more time in the pool!
5. Are you celebrating a special occasion during your stay? Maybe a birthday, anniversary or honeymoon? You could pre-order one of our gifts to surprise that special person, clocking up some serious brownie points along the way. View our full celebration selection here.
6. Need to check the football score while you’re away, or want to post that great photo to Facebook? Free WiFi is available in all our Executive Lodges, plus we have wireless hotspots in all guest areas as well as in our restaurants and bars.
7. If you have any special dietary requirements, including allergies, bring them to the attention of the restaurant before placing your order so we can do our best to serve your requirements.
8. Practical footwear is essential for our woodland paths and many activities, so our advice is that you dress for comfort. Every venue is relaxed and casual so don’t worry about looking out of place. And, as our Villages are based in the indecisive climates of England, don’t forget to bring clothing for all weathers, just in case!
9. If you have a tiny tot in tow, the majority of our accommodation contains a baby’s cot and a highchair. If you need extra items, simply give us a call and we can arrange this for you. The only bedding you’ll need to bring is for a baby’s cot; all your beds will be made up with fresh linen before you arrive.
10. Feeling peckish? From meals and snacks to dips and drinks, we’ve got it covered with ParcMarket. If you spend more than £40 we’ll deliver your food for free, and will even put perishables into your fridge so you don’t need to wait in. We’re putting the super in supermarket!
Have we missed anything? What are your top tips for a Center Parcs break?