This competition is now closed, but you can find our regular competitions on our homepage.
The Christmas shopping battleground
Picture the scene: you’re in the middle of a crowded department store in mid-December. The pre-Christmas sales have started and swarms of fractious people carrying an impossible number of bags are between you and the next gift on your list. You frenziedly rifle through the chaotic displays, tugging at your wool scarf while wondering whether the shop heating really needs to be turned up to the ‘Summer in Nairobi’ setting…
Ok, now picture this one: under a blanket of twinkling fairy lights, you stroll from shop to shop with a Starbucks red cup in hand. You’re in the heart of the forest, with scampering squirrels and the odd bold swan waddling around. All your favourite brands are here, from Elemis to Cath Kidston, Joules to Adidas. That Lego Star Wars set that was sold out everywhere is on the shelves in Just Kids. When you’ve shopped to your heart’s content, it’s a short walk back to your Lodge to drop off the bags before a celebratory family dinner.
Yes, Christmas shopping really can be this, well, Christmassy. If you’re joining us for Winter Wonderland, the shops on our Villages are the perfect place to avoid the crowds and pick up something special for everyone on your list – just see our gift guide below.
Win the whole lot
Even if you aren’t coming on a Winter Wonderland break (why not? You’re missing out), you can still make this Christmas extra special by winning everything in our gift guide!
The prize is worth £200 and has something that will put a smile on everyone’s face come Christmas morning. To be in with a chance of winning, we want to know what your Christmas wish is this year. Enter by commenting below or emailing email@example.com
The gift guide
For the Star Wars obsessive…
Lego Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi buildable figure (Just Kids)
For the Frozen fan…
Frozen electronic diary (Just Kids)
For the football fan…
Puma Pro Training MS football (Sportique)
For the belle of the ball…
Bare Minerals ‘Glow All the Way’ make up collection (Aqua Sana Boutique)
For the matching couple…
Joules ‘Sox for Fox’ for him and her (Spirit)
And the matching siblings…
Little girl’s Fat Face scarf and little boy’s Fat Face scarf (Sportique)
For the well-groomed gent…
Elemis ‘Clean Man’ gift set (Aqua Sana Boutique)
For the style icon…
Joules faux fur headband (Spirit)
For the breakfast enthusiast…
Mrs Bridges’ seven days of preserves and marmalades (The Store Room)
For the rugger supporter…
The Rugby Player fine china mug (The Store Room)
For Little Miss Organised…
World map desk organiser (The Store Room)
For dads, grandfathers and shed-lovers…
101 Things To Do In A Shed (The Store Room)
For the mini magician…
Ridley’s Magic Kit (The Store Room)
And the special stocking fillers…
Magic Snowman and Magic Christmas Tree (The Store Room)
Center Parcs key ring (The Store Room)
Liked that? Try these:
- A day in Winter Wonderland
- DIY foraged Christmas advent calendar
- Meet Brad, Woburn Forest’s reindeer whisperer
*Terms and conditions
- The Center Parcs ‘Christmas gift guide’ competition (the Promotion) is open to UK residents only, aged 18 and over, except employees of Center Parcs (the Promoter), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- To take part in the promotion, email your Christmas wish to firstname.lastname@example.org or comment at the bottom of this blog post (blog.centerparcs.co.uk/christmas-competition).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the promotion.
- The promotion will run from 12pm (GMT) on Wednesday 25th November 2015 until midnight (GMT) on Wednesday 9th December 2015. This period will be known as the Promotion Period. Any entries outside the Promotion Period will not be counted.
- The prize winner will be selected by the Promoter.
- There is one prize of £200 worth of games and gifts from Spirit, Sportique, The Store Room, Just Kids and Aqua Sana Boutique.
- The decision of the Promoter in relation to the promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Promotion.
- The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability.
- The winners will be contacted by Monday 14th December 2015 by email.
- The winner must respond to notification of their prize.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- By entering, the participants consent to receive news, offers and promotions from Center Parcs via email, SMS, phone and mail.
- By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date.
- No social media website (such as Facebook, twitter or any other such website) are sponsors of the Promotion and have no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Promotion.
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter of the Promotion is Center Parcs (Operating Company) Limited, registered in England, company number 04379585. The registered address is Head Office, One Edison Rise, New Ollerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG22 9DP.