Blueberry and Vanilla Swirl
Makes 6 lollies
300g fresh blueberries
500ml vanilla yoghurt
- Pop 300ml of your yoghurt and 200g of your blueberries into a food processor and whizz until fully combined.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and carefully spoon in the remaining yoghurt and blueberries, gently folding in to create a marbled effect.
- Place the pops into the freezer for at least three hours.
Tip: Don’t have lolly moulds? Put the mixture in a paper or plastic cup, cover the top with tin foil and stick a fork or teaspoon through to make a handle.
Easy-peasy Banana Strawberry Pops
Makes 8 lollies
4 large bananas, frozen
2 tablespoons caster sugar
- Pop the strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle over the sugar. Microwave in 30 second intervals until the strawberries soften slightly and the sugar dissolves.
- Add the strawberries and bananas to a food processor and whizz up until completely smooth.
- Spoon into your moulds and freeze for at least three hours.
Makes 6 lollies
200g frozen blackberries
3 large peaches
200g frozen raspberries
120g caster sugar
- Blend the raspberries with a splash of water and 30g of caster sugar in the food processor. Pour into the bottom of each mould, dividing evenly and filling one fifth of the way up.
- Pop in the freezer for at least one hour.
- Repeat the process with the peaches and pour on top (make sure the raspberry layer is completely frozen first!).
- Repeat with the pineapple pineapple but leave out the sugar.
- Repeat with kiwis and finally blackberries (adding 30g of sugar to each), making sure each moulds is full and level. Freeze for a final hour before enjoying!
Frozen Margarita Magic
Makes 4 ice lollies
15ml clear orange liqueur
125ml freshly squeezed lime juice
90ml fresh orange juice
85ml sugar syrup
Pinch of course salt (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well (or combine in a cocktail shaker).
- Pour into moulds and freeze for at least three hours.
Tip: Just before eating, roll the tip of your popsicle in course rock salt for the margarita finishing touch!