This competition has now ended.
Terms and conditions
- The “Win a stay at Center Parcs, Ireland” and Joules competition (the Promotion) is open to residents in the UK and the Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 and over, except employees of Center Parcs and Joules (the Promoters), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- To take part in the Promotion simply enter your details (first name, surname and email address) in the entry form where specified and click submit. Only entries that have been completed correctly and in full will be entered into the Promotion. The Promoters does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, delayed or damaged entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion opens at 1pm on Monday 22nd July 2019. The promotion will close at 10am on Thursday 22nd August 2019. In this instance, the period from 22nd July 2019 – 22nd August 2019 will be known as the “Promotion Period”. Any entries outside the Promotion Period will not be counted.
- Only one entry per person. If more than one entry per person is received, or if you attempt to submit more than one entry by using the same, multiple or different names, all such entries may be deemed void and you may be disqualified from the Promotion.
- There will be one winner of the prize and the winner will be selected randomly from all participants.
- The prize is either a mid-week or weekend break in a Woodland Lodge at Center Parcs Longford Forest in Ireland and €500 of Joules clothing.
- If the winners are under the age of 21 they will require the lead booker of any breaks won, or booked with vouchers that have been won, to be 21 or over.
- The winners will be able to select break dates of their choice at Center Parcs Longford Forest, subject to availability.
- The prize does not include travel expenses, insurance, food or drink
- The break must be taken before 20th December 2020 and is subject to availability. The standard Center Parcs’ terms and conditions of booking will apply.
- In respect of the Joules clothing, the winner will be contacted by Joules and asked to select clothing to the value of €500 Euros from items currently available at joules.com.
- The winners will be contacted via email by 5pm on Friday 30th August The winner must respond to notification of their prize by 5pm on Friday 6th September. Failure to respond in that time will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoters reserves the right to select a new winner, in these circumstances.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material free of charge.
- The decision of the Promoters in relation to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party.
- The surname of the winner is available on request.
- Automated, bulk or third party entries will be disqualified. Any incomplete, corrupted or entries not in accordance with the entry instructions, will be rejected. Any entries from participants, who we reasonably believe have acted unfairly, will be disqualified.
- The Promoters reserves the right to disqualify any entries that it deems to be suspicious or achieved through manipulation of the promotion or any of the platforms that it is made available through.
- The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoters reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this Promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- No social media website (such as Facebook, twitter or any other such website) are sponsors of the Promotion and have no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Promotion.
20. Center Parcs and Joules, including their officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
21. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
22. The Promoters are:
Center Parcs Ireland Limited, registered in Ireland, company number 554787. The registered address is 10 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Joules Limited, registered in England and Wales (company number 02934327). The registered office is at Joules Building, The Point, Rockingham Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16 7QU.