An extra magical Winter Wonderland
- Body Content
What is in store for you at Winter Wonderland? Take a look at what’s included in a Winter Wonderland break and also our top hints and tips to help you to make the most of your Christmas break, running from Monday 7 November to Monday 2 January.
Discover picture-perfect moments
Feel the forest come alive with the magic of Christmas, watch your little ones gaze up in awe at the twinkling lights and meet Santa’s mischievous elves. You’ll find plenty of free activities included in your Winter Wonderland break – how many can you fit in to your itinerary?
- Santa’s Woodland Village – the heart of Winter Wonderland, where you can meet cheeky elves, see immersive and interactive festive displays and gaze up at sparkling Christmas lights. Enjoy free, unlimited access during your break.
- Enchanted Light Garden – an immersive light and music trail that you can explore with your family, open every evening from 4pm until 9pm.
- Letters to Santa – you’ll be given a letter upon arrival to fill out and post in Santa’s post box in Santa’s Woodland Village, and will receive a special reply from the big man himself!
- Santa’s Village Tour – one evening on your Winter Wonderland break, head to a viewing point and wave to Santa and his elves as they tour around the village! Make sure you check your arrival guide on your first day to see where Santa passes nearby. Look out for him on the Tuesday or Saturday of your break.
- Festive Storytime – don’t forget to book your spot on this free activity as spaces are limited. Special storytellers bring our Winter Wonderland characters to life in this free story time session in the Tipi.
- Family photo opportunities – check your arrival guide and look out for a camera symbol to make the most of our photo opportunities. Don’t forget to tag us using #mycp if you share them on social media!
- Storytime with Nutmeg and Friends – snuggle up in your lodge with a roaring log fire on and get cosy together for our exclusive animated story on your lodge TV, playing every night of your Winter Wonderland break.
- Elf Explorer Passport – On arrival you’ll be handed your Elf Explorer Passport. Keep this handy when you visit Santa’s Woodland Village so you can collect stamps from all our cheeky elves you meet! Will you fill your elf passport?
We have plenty of Winter Wonderland activities for your little ones to enjoy, from a Toy Making Workshop to Festive Cupcake Decorating and much more! Get the whole family involved as you Design a Giant Christmas Stocking or let your little ones take part in Elf Academy while you take a trip to the spa. Explore all of our Winter Wonderland activities here.
Where to eat
Worked up an appetite dancing with the elves in Santa’s Woodland Village? Head to Forest Festive Fayre and warm up with all your festive favourites: bratwurst, Christmas tree-shaped waffles, mince pies, indulgent hot chocolate and more – and snuggle up in the brand-new heated Tipi for a wonderfully cosy, Christmassy experience. Need a good breakfast to kick off a busy day of adventures? Join Santa and his elves at Huck’s for Breakfast with Santa – don’t forget to book your slot!
When you check in for your break at our Arrivals Lodge, you’ll be given an arrival guide. Make sure you read this carefully to make the most out of your adventure. It will contain a map with the photo point symbols on, and information about festivities such as details and timings about Santa’s Village Tour. This will help you to make the most of your Winter Wonderland break and explore all the festive fun that the forest has in store.
Book your Winter Wonderland break here.