Festive food and drink to try at Winter Wonderland
Picture this; the lights are twinkling, the festive music has you dancing, the children are in awe with the elves, and you are all wrapped up with hot chocolate in hand, about to devour a delicious bratwurst roll.
Winter Wonderland isn’t complete until you have sampled all the festive food and drink, right? We tell you all about the festive menus on offer and where to find them.
Forest Festive Fayre
Our flagship for festive food and drink at Winter Wonderland. You will find Forest Festive Fayre within Santa’s Woodland Workshop. With a twinkling Tipi for a cosy festive atmosphere, it’s perfect for a post-Santa visit treat or to warm up before wandering through the Enchanted Light Garden.
What’s on the menu?
Savoury items include:
- Traditional British handmade sausage roll
- Vegan sausage roll and vegan griddled bratwurst roll with onions
- Hungarian-style vegetable goulash in a crusty roll
- German-style griddled bratwurst and grilled onions in a soft roll
- 6-hour braised beef brisket, onion, gravy, and pickled red cabbage in a crusty roll
- Children’s sausage rolls and bratwurst rolls
Prices range from £4 - £6.50
Sweet treats include:
- Freshly cooked Belgium-style ‘Christmas tree’ waffle
- Warm mince pie
- Baked chocolate cookies
- Christmas tree shortbread
- Giant Santa gingerbread biscuit – perfect for sharing with the whole family!
Prices range from £2 - £9.95
- Warm mulled wine and cider
- Hot toddy
- Black cherry hot chocolate
- Gingerbread cinnamon or gingerbread Biscoff hot chocolate
- Range of coffee and tea
- Range of soft drinks
- Bottled beer and cider
Prices range from £1.75 - £6
Festive food and drink at our restaurants
Looking for something more ‘indoor’ with restaurant atmosphere, but still fancy something festive to sample? Head to Sports Café, Leisure Bowl, Foresters’ Inn, and Lakeside Inn for a well-deserved mulled wine, mulled cider, mince pies and festive biscuits. The Pancake House is also serving mulled wine – goes well with our stacked pancakes!
Take a rest and relax at Starbucks and warm up with an indulgent festive hot drink - cream on top too of course! Tuck into a delicious seasonal sandwich - we can recommend the Festive Feast Panini (slices of turkey breast, beechwood smoked bacon, turkey gravy, sage & onion stuffing and cranberry sauce).
Treating yourself to a visit to Aqua Sana Spa? Pop into Vitale and indulge on Christmas cake paired nicely with a mulled wine.
Got a sweet tooth?
Head to our retail shop, Treats or the Christmas Shop, to find a range of Christmas themed chocolate and sweets. Perfect for Christmas gifts for friends and family or perhaps something the whole family can tuck into whilst watching a festive film, cuddled up on the lodge sofa.