Big fun for the little ones at Center Parcs
At Center Parcs, we’re focused on fun for the whole family, and that includes the smallest members. In fact, there’s no better environment for under 5s – all our villages are set in up to 400 acres of woodland; a safe and serene environment that allows children the freedom to explore and be curious.
After constantly hearing “are we there yet?”, you’ll be ready for a speedy check-in. Use your booking number and check-in online before you set out – that way we’ll get you to your lodge in no time. To make your trip smooth with little ones, you can book bikes, activities, events and restaurants before you arrive, giving you a real head-start to enjoying your break.
We focus on providing a safe environment with minimal traffic, so your little ones can roam free whilst you feel at ease. You can bring your own bikes to Center Parcs, or hire them from our Cycle Centre. If your children are too small to ride a bike, a buggy trailer can be hired as long as they’re old enough to sit up. They’re surprisingly lightweight to pedal around – just look out for wildlife crossing!
Family dining options
Whether they are a fussy eater, a nibbler, a hoover or a grazer, there are loads of dining options available to keep the children happy. For toddlers and beyond, children’s menus with healthy and tasty dishes are available. Huck’s American Bar and Grill offer a children’s buffet so they can help themselves without waiting. Most of our restaurants also have soft play areas and there are crayons and activity sheets available to keep them happy. Ella’s Kitchen baby food is free in all of our restaurants, and bottle-warming facilities are also available.
At one with nature
In an age of iPads and YouTube, we think it’s important that children get up close and personal with nature once in a while, and there’s no better place to do that than at Center Parcs. We hope you like visitors, because every morning you’re likely to find rabbits, ducks, geese and squirrels have joined you for breakfast.
Keep them amused, come rain or shine
We can guarantee fun, but we can’t guarantee good weather. The good news is we’ve got you covered for every eventuality.
Five great indoor activities for 5s and under:
- Swimming – our Subtropical Swimming Paradise is perfect for children of all ages. Away from the main pool, they’ll love our toddler splash pools with slides and plenty of toys to play with. Don’t worry about packing buoyancy aids, we have racks full of them and they’re free to use
- Baby Balance Bike Buddy – if you think your little one is a budding cyclist, this session will help them find their feet and is a great way for them to discover their independence
- Soft play – there are dozens of indoor play areas across our villages, with themed equipment built for all ages and sizes. From swings to balance beams, they’ll have a ball
- Mucky Pups – little ones can explore their creative side and get messy with a range of things such as sand, water, jelly and pasta shapes, whilst leaving the cleaning up to us
- Fun Pots With Tots – There are no rules – it’s all about getting creative with a paintbrush and making their very own pottery masterpiece
Five great outdoor activities for 5s and under:
- The beach – if the sun’s shining, they’ll love the sensation of sand between their toes. Grab the bucket and spade!
- Chestnut’s Picnic – Your child will get a packed lunch and a chance to meet our friendly squirrel character, Chestnut. Plus, there’ll be stories and songs – now, that’s what we call a picnic!
- Mini Captains Adventure – Hop aboard and set sail, as you and your little shipmate take to the high seas – the Center Parcs lake – for an exciting sailing adventure
- Baby Owls – Get up close with these beautiful, spectacular birds as they play in their natural habitat
- Tots Go Wild – An exciting mini safari that’s designed just for curious little ones. Our friendly Rangers are on hand to help them along as they discover more about the fascinating woodland creatures and their habitats.
Exhausted chasing your mini adventurers around? If you get some time to yourself, we’d recommend popping into Aqua Sana. Unwind surrounded by nature – there are saunas, steam rooms, relaxation rooms, hot tubs, foot spas and a large heated outdoor pool. Or for something extra special treat your family to a hot tub break.
A bit of pampering and relaxation is a great way to recharge the batteries. There are also packages that include a Spa session and either the Crèche or an activity for your little ones to enjoy.
Book your Center Parcs break to enjoy a family lodge holiday with little ones now.