#MyCP photo of the month competition
- Body Content
Fancy ⭐WINNING⭐ a £100/€100 Center Parcs gift card? Each month, the photo with the most likes from our Instagram grid will win the gift card. The prize can be used at any UK or Ireland village or as part payment towards a Center Parcs break, or even one of our unique activities!
Simply use the #MyCP hashtag when sharing your photos on social media, of a Center Parcs break. As we’re searching through the hashtagged ‘User Generated Content (UGC)’ we’ll pick a selection for our CPUK Instagram grid. Then, each month, the photo with the most likes will win the gift card.
Content that catches our eye could be your lodge nestled away in the forest, one of our thrilling activities, mesmerising sunrises, the rapids or wildlife roaming free. There’s more details about the #MyCP hashtag and what we look for, here.
In a nutshell, your wonderful experiences at Center Parcs, whether it’s racing down the rapids or exploring the luscious forest. Here’s a few ideas to help inspire those ‘Insta-moments’:
- Being nestled away in the spectacular forest
- Your ‘home from home’ lodges (inside and outside)
- Families creating treasured memories (from birthdays to ‘firsts’)
- Wildlife roaming free (or ducks tapping on your window!)
- The rapids (night and day)
- The Subtropical Swimming Paradise
- Seasonal moments from Winter Wonderland, Winter Forest Lights to the forest covered in glistening snow
- Mesmerising sunset and sunrise moments
- Exploring the forest on your cycle
- Iconic features, like the ‘Instagrammable’ red phoneboxes
- Gorgeous beach and lake views
- Mouth-watering food and drink shots (did someone say ‘The Pancake House?!’)
Terms and conditions
1. The “#MyCP photo of the month” (the Promotion) is open to residents in the UK and the Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 and over, except employees of Center Parcs (the Promoters), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. To take part in the Promotion simply share photos of your Center Parcs break on social media, using the #MyCP hashtag and ensure you’re following our UK Center Parcs Instagram account.
If your content has caught our eye, we’ll comment under your photo or video with:
“😊Lovely photo! Can we use this on our social media, website & marketing materials please?
✉To give your consent, please reply to this comment with #YESmycp and then send the photo to: MyCP@centerparcs.co.uk
3. If you reply to our message with the response ‘#YesMyCP’, this means you are happy for us to use and share your content in our marketing material (social media, website) and that you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, delayed or damaged entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction.
5. By using the #MyCP hashtag when sharing your photo on social media, you agree to Center Parcs choosing and publishing submitted photos on UK and Ireland digital channels and within print at its absolute discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, Center Parcs is under no obligation to use any of the photos submitted.
You retain the legal ownership of any photo that you upload. However, in order for us to use your image, you grant to Center Parcs a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, assignable, sub-licensable licence to use the photo.
We can use the photo on Center Parcs’s webpages and for any use in our advertising, marketing and promotional materials without compensation or prior notice using any media or distribution methods. Center Parcs may use, edit, alter, reproduce, translate, publish, or create derivative works at our sole discretion.
You also grant Center Parcs the right to use your username, real name, image, likeness, caption or other identifying information in connection with the use of any of your photos displayed on Center Parcs webpages.
6. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
7. The Promotion opens in May and will run until December 2022. In this instance, the period from 1st May 2022 – 31st December 2022 will be known as the “Promotion Period”. Any entries outside the Promotion Period will not be counted.
8. Only one entry per person. If more than one entry per person is received, or if you attempt to submit more than one entry by using the same, multiple or different names, all such entries may be deemed void and you may be disqualified from the Promotion.
1. There will be one winner of the prize and the winner is based on the photo with the most likes, each month, from all participants.
2. The prize is a £100 Center Parcs gift voucher. The prize can be used at any UK or Ireland village or as part payment towards a Center Parcs break.
- If the winners are under the age of 21 they will require the lead booker of any breaks won, or booked with vouchers that have been won, to be 21 or over.
- The prize does not include travel expenses, insurance, food or drink
3. The winners will be contacted via email each month.
4. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material free of charge.
5. The decision of the Promoters in relation to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party.
6. The surname of the winner is available on request.
7. Automated, bulk or third-party entries will be disqualified. Any incomplete, corrupted or entries not in accordance with the entry instructions, will be rejected. Any entries from participants, who we reasonably believe have acted unfairly, will be disqualified.
8. The Promoters reserves the right to disqualify any entries that it deems to be suspicious or achieved through manipulation of the promotion or any of the platforms that it is made available through.
9. The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
11. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
12. The Promoters reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this Promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
14. No social media website (such as Facebook, twitter or any other such website) are sponsors of the Promotion and have no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Promotion.
15. Center Parcs, including their officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
16. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
17. The Promoters are: Center Parcs (Operating Company) Limited, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Our registered office is Head Office, One Edison Rise, New Ollerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG22 9DP and our registered number is 04379585.