Win a Center Parcs break and Sky Q package
- Body Content
To celebrate our new partnership with Family Movies on Sky Cinema, we invited families to revisit us and recreate an old photo from a past visit. Now we're asking you to do the same for a chance to win:
- A 3 or 4 night break at Center Parcs
- And a Sky Q box including a year's Sky Cinema subscription
To enter simply share your favourite and treasured 'before and after' family photos from a time you visited Center Parcs as a child and then as an adult. You could even recreate and capture your very own moments if you're joining us soon!
Simply post your photo or video in the comments on our Facebook post to be in with a chance of winning. It's then over to our wonderful fans to vote on their favourite! The photo/video entry with the most likes will be crowned the winner.
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Center Parcs Sky TV (the Promotion) is open to UK residents only, aged 18 and over, except employees of Center Parcs (the Promoter), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. To take part in the Promotion, simply share your ‘before and after’ photos or videos of a time you spent on a break at Center Parcs, as a child and then an adult, in the comments section of the competition post on Facebook. Only entries that have been completed correctly and in full will be entered into the Promotion. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, delayed or damaged entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the competition/Promotion.
4. The Promotion opens at Monday, November 21st and will run until January 31st 2023. In this instance, the period from 21st November 2022 – 31st January 2023 inclusive, will be known as the “Promotion Period”. Any entries outside the Promotion Period will not be counted.
5. Only one entry per person. If more than one entry per person is received, or if you attempt to submit more than one entry by using the same, multiple or different names, all such entries may be deemed void and you may be disqualified from the promotion.
6. The prize winner will be selected by the entry with the most likes on the Facebook entry comment.
7. There is one prize. The prize is either a four night mid-week or a three night weekend break for up to 6 people in a three bedroom Woodland Lodge at your choice of UK or Ireland Center Parcs villages and a Sky Q box including Sky Cinema subscription.
a) If the winners are under the age of 21 they will require the lead booker of any breaks won, to be 21 or over.
b) The winners will be able to select break dates of their choice at the any Center Parcs Village subject to availability.
c) The prize does not include travel expenses, insurance food or drink. The break is subject to availability. The standard Center Parcs’ terms and conditions of booking will apply.
d) The winner will be required to enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract. If the winner is an existing Sky TV customer, your existing Sky TV subscriptions will come to an end and you must enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract.
e) After your 12 month free Sky Q TV subscription comes to an end, standard subscription length (18 months) and prices at the time of re-contracting will apply, unless you change or cancel your package, giving Sky at least 31 days’ notice. Standard subscription prices may change. Please refer to www.sky.com for current pricing. You must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom.
f) The Prize does not include:
a. A broadband subscription (to experience Sky Q features to the full, we recommend connecting your boxes to home broadband);
b. Sky Box Office, Sky Store purchases/rentals, Stand-alone Premium Channels, or pay-per-view services and events
c. Watching on an extra TV screen comes at a one-off cost of £99 and Sky will loan you an extra Sky Q Mini at no cost (recommend connecting no more than 4 Sky Q Minis in total)
g) Prices, programmes/channels are subject to change.
h) Engineer set-up required.
i) The winner must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s) prior to installation.
j) Winners must redeem the prize within a year. Winners who are in a current pay-TV contract with another provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared. There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
k) Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
l) Prize winner will own the Sky dish. The Sky Q box, the Sky Q Mini and all other Sky Q kit is loaned to the winner at no cost and must be returned when the winner’s 12 month prize subscription terminates or when the winner leaves Sky, whichever is earlier. Mechanical faults with the Sky Q kit will be repaired at no cost.
m) Sky Q installations currently average a 28 day waiting period.
8. The winner will be contacted by replying to their Facebook comment (entry) during the week of 30th January 2023. The winner must respond to notification of their prize by midnight February 6th 2023. Failure to respond in that time will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoters reserves the right to select a new winner, in these circumstances.
9. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material free of charge.
10. The participant agrees to assign to Center Parcs all intellectual property rights and to the fullest extent permitted by law and at no charge to Center Parcs. The participant further agrees to waive their moral rights to be identified as the author of the item, to the extent permitted by law and that Center Parcs can reproduce, modify, adapt or alter the item in any way it sees fit. The participant agrees to do anything that may be reasonably require in order to assign such rights to Center Parcs.
11. The decision of the Promoter in relation to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party.
12. The name of the winner is available on request.
13. Automated, bulk or third party entries will be disqualified. Any incomplete, corrupted or entries not in accordance with the entry instructions, will be rejected. Any entries from participants, who we reasonably believe have acted unfairly, will be disqualified.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries that it deems to be suspicious or achieved through manipulation of the promotion or any of the platforms that it is made available through.
15. The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
17. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this Promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
20. No social media website (such as Facebook, twitter or any other such website) are sponsors of the Promotion and have no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Promotion.
21. Center Parcs, including its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, excluded all liability for any losses and / or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
22. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
23. The Promoter in the UK is Center Parcs (Operating Company) Limited, registered in England, company number 04379585. The registered address is One Edison Rise, New Ollerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG22 9DP.
24. The Promoter in the Ireland is Center Parcs Ireland Limited, registered in Ireland, company number 554787. The registered address is 10 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, Ireland.